Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Addams Family (2019)

Title: The Addams Family
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: October 11, 2019
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.:  Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
Director: Greg Tiernan, Conrad Vernon
Starring: Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who are not in love with the Addams. Perhaps those who do not know who they are.

What is this about?
America's favorite creepy, kooky, mysterious, and spooky family. But animated.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Halloween-time.

Where does it take place?
New Jersey...

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I've been obsessed with this family for practically my whole life.

How did I like this?
It's cute, but this was clearly an attempt to introduce the Addams to a new--and younger--audience. The bare minimum of the characters that I love are here, but they feel different. More family friendly.

I liked how Wednesday had her own little side plot, as she is my favorite Addams. But I did not care about Pugsley here at all. The overarching plot was the typical, you don't fit it so we'll make you or run you out of town! But without any charm.

Thing looking at foot pictures was the best thing in this movie. Holy crap! LoL

Have you seen The Addams Family? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment