Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)

Title: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 56 minutes
Release Date: December 21, 2007
Genre(s): Musical, Drama
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman


Who would I recommend this to?
I want to say everyone, but I know this isn't for everyone. So everyone who appreciates dark musicals.

What is this about?
There was a barber and his wife and she was beautiful...Cannibalism...

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you haven't seen it, immediately. If you have, immediately.

Where does it take place?
There's no place like London.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. Subsequently, because it's effing awesome.

How did I like this?
Like I said, it's effing awesome. I am obsessed with this movie and the soundtrack. Everyone did amazing! I didn't know anything about the story before this movie, but it's so twisted! This is basically the only kind of "horror" I can handle. No jumpy bits, just some blood.

Have you seen Sweeney Todd? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment