Thursday, October 29, 2020

Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (2001)

Title: Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 21 minutes
Release Date: October 12, 2001
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Just Singer Entertainment
Director: Mary Lambert
Starring: Kimberly J. Brown, Judith Hoag, Daniel Kountz


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first movie and Halloweenies in general.

What is this about?
Marnie and her family returns to Halloweentown to stop another evil force!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right after the first one.

Where does it take place?
Halloweentown.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like the first one.

How did I like this?
I oddly always think of this one when I think of Halloweentown. The plot sticks out in my mind more.

Have you seen Halloweentown II? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment