Monday, May 17, 2021

Reign - Season 1 (2013-14)

Title: Reign - Season 1
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 42 minutes
Release Date: October 17, 2013
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Historical
Production Co.:  CBS Television Studios
Starring: Adelaide Kane, Megan Follows, Torrance Coombs


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like their historical dramas to be historically inaccurate but very dramatic. Gossip Girl fans.

What is this about?
Mary Queen of Scots' up and down engagement and recent marriage with Prince Francis.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now, if you haven't seen it before. Lockdown would have been a good time too.

Where does it take place?
France.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I watched it when it originally aired because the dresses. And it looked like historical Gossip Girl.

How did I like this?
I was so addicted to this when it was first on. It was so dramatic and over-the-top and OMG the costuming! The outfits are soooo inaccurate, but I loved how they dressed up stuff from the mall.

Watching it now, I had forgotten nearly everything so I was immediately hooked back in! I'm still 100% here for Kenna and King Henry. At least until...ya know.

Have you seen Reign? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment