Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings - Season 1 (2017)

Title: Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: December 11, 2017
Genre(s): Reality, Romance
Production Co.: Legacy Productions
Starring: Stephen Boss, Allison Holker


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney-fanatics and people who like weddings.

What is this about?
People getting married, engaged, and renewed vows at Disney properties.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for love.

Where does it take place?
Disneyland, Disney World, Aulani, Disney Cruise Lines.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I want a Disney wedding even though I don't want to get married.

How did I like this?
I cried during every episode, which is weird, because I'm not a wedding person. But Disney makes me cry, so I guess it kind of makes sense.

It's just nice to see what Disney's wedding planners come up with for each couple.

Have you seen Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment