Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 31 minutes
Release Date: July 7, 2006
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Cursed pirates and treasure and mayhem.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
The Caribbean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's the sequel to one of my favorite movies.

How did I like this?
I saw this one THREE TIMES on opening day, and it's my favorite of the five. Davy Jones is an excellent villain.

Have you seen Dead Man's Chest? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment