Thursday, May 6, 2021

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 16 minutes
Release Date: May 20, 2011
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Rob Marshall
Starring: Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Ian McShane


Who would I recommend this to?
Hardcore fans of the series.

What is this about?
Pirates searching for the fountain of youth.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Um..whenever. It's not really necessary but if you really want to.

Where does it take place?
The Caribbean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's a sequel to one of my favorite movies.

How did I like this?
It's fine. I do like it, but wow, it's bad. So bad it's good. It kind of misses the mark a bit. I definitely appreciated that they carried on with the fountain of youth idea introduced at the end of the previous movie. I just wish...it had been better. The religious aspect kind of ruined it.

Have you seen On Stranger Tides? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment