Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 49 minutes
Release Date: May 25, 2007
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Cursed pirates and treasure and mayhem.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
The Caribbean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's a sequel to one of my favorite movies.

How did I like this?
I only saw this one twice in theaters (on opening day) but it is most excellent. It has the best soundtrack of all of them and my favoritest scene! And I cry.

It is super weird at times, but it works. Which is why it's almost my favorite of the five.

Have you seen At World's End? What did you think?
I not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment