Monday, May 3, 2021

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 23 minutes
Release Date: July 9, 2003
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Cursed pirates and treasure and mayhem.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
The Caribbean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's based on my favorite Disneyland ride and I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp. I saw it five times in theaters.

How did I like this?
Like I said, I saw it FIVE TIMES in theaters. This movie is an absolute delight. It's hilarious and exciting and doesn't take itself too seriously. It's just so much fun and crazy quotable.

Have you seen The Curse of the Black Pearl? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment