Friday, May 7, 2021

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 9 minutes
Release Date: May 26, 2017
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Joachim Rønning, Espen Sandberg
Starring: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Javier Bardem


Who would I recommend this to?
Hardcore fans of the series.

What is this about?
Pirates searching for Poseidon's trident to break a curse.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Um..whenever. It's not really necessary but if you really want to.

Where does it take place?
The Caribbean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's a sequel to one of my favorite movies.

How did I like this?
I like this better than On Stranger Tides, but it's definitely a weird movie. The whole breaking all of the curses plot was interesting, but also...what happens next? Can new curses come about? Are they now not breakable?! What is this movie!

It is the only one that made me ugly cry.

Have you seen Dead Men Tell No Tales? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment