Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The Princess Switch 3: Romancing the Star (2021)

Title: The Princess Switch 3: Romancing the Star
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 46 minutes
Release Date: November 18, 2021
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Mike Rohl
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Remy Hii, Sam Palladio


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first two, particularly the second.

What is this about?
A priceless relic goes missing right before Christmas, a queen and princess must team up with shady characters to get it back.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the first two and/or around Christmas.

Where does it take place?
Montenaro.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I liked the first two.

How did I like this?
I was entertained, but also confused. This plot was such a stretch. It makes zero sense and felt forced just to fit Fiona in again to find her true love. They could have picked anything else to get her there, but I did enjoy her romance with Peter.

Have you seen The Princess Switch 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment