Friday, December 24, 2021

Four Christmases (2008)

Title: Four Christmases
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: November 26, 2008
Genre(s): Comedy, Romance
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: Seth Gordon
Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Vince Vaughn, Mary Steenburgen


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes Vince Vaughn's brand of RomCom.

What is this about?
A happily unmarried couple spends Christmas with each of their parents and learns a lot about each other.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmastime.

Where does it take place?
Around San Francisco.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon and had totally forgotten that this movie existed.

How did I like this?
I know I would have liked this even more if I had watched it when it first came out, but I still fully enjoyed it! I was excited to see a couple who was perfectly happy not getting married or having kids, just being together. But of course the plot has to turn serious when one of them changes their mind. Why can't couples just be happy being together without all the extras?!

The chaotic family visits were a lot of fun though!

Have you seen Four Christmases? What did you think?
If not would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment