Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Love Hard (2021)

Title: Love Hard
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: November 5, 2021
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: Wonderland Sound and Vision
Director: Hernan Jimenez
Starring: Nina Dobrev, Jimmy O. Yang, Darren Barnet


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy RomComs with a dash of Christmas.

What is this about?
A writer believes she's found the one but realizes she's been catfished, yet still agrees to pretend to be his girlfriend for the holidays.

When would be a good time to watch this?
The holiday season.

Where does it take place?
New York and Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Nina Dobrev and catfishing.

How did I like this?
First, fake dating is my favorite romance novel trope, so I'm so here for it in film form! I also just thought it was genuinely funny and adorable, crush on Nina Dobrev not withstanding. Yes, it's 100% formulaic and predictable, but it's a formula like works for me.

Have you seen Love Hard? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment