Friday, December 3, 2021

A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa (2008)

Title: A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa
Rating: G
Run Time: 46 minutes
Release Date: December 17, 2008
Genre(s): Comedy, Short Film
Production Co.: The Muppets Studios
Director: Kirk R. Thatcher
Starring: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta


Who would I recommend this to?
Muppet Christmas fanatics and kids.

What is this about?
Gonzo, Kermit, and Fozzie must deliver some forgotten letters to Santa!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmastime.

Where does it take place?
New York City and the North Pole.

Why did I decide to watch this?
'Tis the season, and I'd never seen it before.

How did I like this?
I didn't really. Obviously, this is no Muppets Christmas Carol, but it's also missing that extra something that makes Muppets movies special. The songs felt forced, like they were just stuck in because it was time for a song. The only one that truly fit and felt special was "I Wish I Could Be Santa Claus." Other than that, this is a disappointment.

Have you seen A Muppets Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment