Monday, December 27, 2021

Holiday in the Wild (2019)

Title: Holiday in the Wild
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: November 1, 2019
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Advantage Entertainment
Director: Ernie Barbarash
Starring: Rob Lowe, Kristin Davis, Felize Mpela


Who would I recommend this to?
Animal lovers who also love Romance.

What is this about?
A woman's husband leaves her right before their second honeymoon to Africa, but she goes anyway!

When would be a good time to watch this?
This would actually make a great Christmas in July movie, since it actually starts in August.

Where does it take place?
Lusaka, Zambia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Kristin Stewart and this sounded different than the other Christmas movies.

How did I like this?
Well, it made me cry a few minutes in with that orphaned baby elephant. I love animals! Elephants are so cute! This movie is so cute!

Have you seen Holiday in the Wild? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment