Thursday, December 16, 2021

Let It Snow (2019)

Title: Let It Snow
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: November 8, 2019
Genre(s): Drama, Romance
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Luke Snellin
Starring: Isabela Merced, Shameik Moore, Odeya Rush


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes holiday movies with large casts.

What is this about?
A snow storm hits a small town on Christmas Eve and hijinks ensue.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmastime.

Where does it take place?
Laurel, Illinois.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked interesting and my mom said it was good.

How did I like this?
I never love these movies with so many different storylines happening, because there's always some boring ones mixed with the good ones, which makes me just want to get to the good ones during the boring people scenes. Overall, it's good though. I liked that it's not overly Christmasy despite being set on Christmas Eve. Everyone is getting up to something different. Breakups, makeups, friends, neighborhood weirdos, celebrities. There's a nice mix of stuff going on.

Have you seen Let It Snow? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment