Wednesday, December 29, 2021

A Naija Christmas (2021)

Title: A Naija Christmas
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 2 hours
Release Date: December 16, 2021
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Kunle Afolayan
Starring: Rachel Oniga, Efa Iwara, Abayomi Alvin


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone looking for different Christmas cultures, or fans of Nigerian movies.

What is this about?
A mother tells her sons that the first to get married gets her house for Christmas.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Christmastime.

Where does it take place?
Nigeria.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I wanted to try something different.

How did I like this?
It didn't really grab my interest. I like the idea of the brothers competing to find a bride, but I wasn't particularly drawn to any of them. The mother also wasn't dying, so that part was misleading. She just set up a friendly rivalry between her boys in an effort to see them settled down.

Have you seen A Naija Christmas? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment