Monday, May 4, 2020

Iron Man (2008)

Title: Iron Man
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 6 minures
Release Date: May 2, 2008
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like this movie.

What is this about?
Billionaire genius turned superhero.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever, but I'm sure you've already seen it.

Where does it take place?
Iraq and Malibu.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I actually saw part of it in theaters way back in the day and barely made it 30 minutes, but now I gave it another try to kick off a Marvel Cinematic Universe marathon.

How did I like this?
Gwyneth Paltrow is the WORST. Why is she in this?! Now that that's out of the way...

They put the explosion first, because the events leading up to it are boring as hell. No one cares. No wonder I left the first time I watched this. They blow him up and leave him for dead to hook you, otherwise there's nothing because Tony is unlikable in a boring, overly done, forced way.

I really just don't like military/political movies. They're not fun. And all of the light moments in this one feel really out of place.

Good things? Robert Downey Jr's face. Terrence Howard.

Have you seen Iron Man? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment