Thursday, May 28, 2020

Captain Marvel (2019)

Title: Captain Marvel
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 3 minutes
Release Date: March 8, 2019
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck
Starring: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who can appreciate the random appearance of Radio Shack and a young but still old Samuel L Jackson.

What is this about?
Alien girl turned superhero. Fights aliens.

When would be a good time to watch this?
We're still on lockdown, sooo...

Where does it take place?
Kree? Earth in the 90s.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next up in the MCU. I forgot this one existed.

How did I like this?
The beginning was boring and confusing, but once Samuel L Jackson and Radio Shack appeared, it was quite entertaining. But then the plot lost my attention pretty quickly.

The soundtrack is most excellent. I'm a sucker for the 90s.

Have you seen Captain Marvel? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment