Thursday, May 14, 2020

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Title: Guardians of the Galaxy
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 1 minute
Release Date: August 1, 2014
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: James Gunn
Starring: Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like snarky anthropomorphic animals and aliens.

What is this about?
Space Criminals turned good guys.

When would be a good time to watch this?
During a friendly movie night.

Where does it take place?
Space.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed to know if the retheme of Tower of Terror actually does make sense (spoiler: No).

How did I like this?
This movie is entirely unlike the rest of the MCU movies and that is a good thing. This is bizarre and jam-packed with famous people that I actually recognize. And a great soundtrack.

Have you seen Guardians of the Galaxy? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment