Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Iron Man 2 (2010)

Title: Iron Man 2
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 4 minutes
Release Date: May 7, 2010
Genre(s): Sci Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Mickey Rourke, Gwyneth Paltrow


Who would I recommend this to?
People who liked the first movie.

What is this about?
The continued misadventures of a billionaire genius turned superhero who apparently single-handedly brought about World Peace.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the first one, but before the third one.

Where does it take place?
Moscow and New York and wherever.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I was having an MCU marathon.

How did I like this?
I keep forgetting that Robert Downey Jr is not actually Tony Stark. And what happened to Terrence Howard?! Why couldn't they replace Gywneth instead? Her character is annoying to begin with, but she really makes her worse.

Samuel L Jackson is the greatest. I actually found myself interested during his scenes. Overall, this one is better than the first though.

Have you seen Iron Man 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment