Monday, May 25, 2020

Black Panther (2018)

Title: Black Panther
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 16 minutes
Release Date: February 16, 2018
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Ryan Coogler
Starring: Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o


Who would I recommend this to?
Action fans.

What is this about?
King of Wakanda and superhero must save his home and the world.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a spare 2 hours.

Where does it take place?
Wakanda, Africa. South Korea.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next on the MCU list and I heard good things.

How did I like this?
The combo of ancient with modern and natural with tech was actually super cool. And I'm all over badass lady warriors kicking ass and running technology labs.

Have you seen Black Panther? What did you think?
If no, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment