Friday, May 29, 2020

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Title: Avengers: Endgame
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 3 hours 1 minute
Release Date: April 26, 2019
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo


Who would I recommend this to?
If you liked the previous Avengers...

What is this about?
It's basically part two of the previous one. The Avengers gotta fix the world that they ruined while saving.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Who doesn't have THREE HOURS to waste?! I know, I do, but I'd much rather watch Titanic.

Where does it take place?
5 years into the future. Then everywhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was the next and final movie of the current MCU.

How did I like this?
Someone came up with an idea to use time travel to undo the previous movies, and thus basically remake the previous movies with an additional intro to set up the time travel aspect. Hence, a three hour superhero movie.

How could they do this to Thor!!! *weeping* Although it was super interesting to see everyone five years later. Definitely not what I expected. This one was pretty good.

Have you seen Avengers: Endgame? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment