Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Title: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 16 minutes
Release Date: April 4, 2014
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Starring: Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson


Who would I recommend this to?
People who don't have my taste in movies.

What is this about?
Captain America and Black Widow team up to fight evil, so why couldn't this be titled Black Widow: The Winter Soldier?

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have over two hours to kill.

Where does it take place?
Washington DC.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next on the MCU list.

How did I like this?
It's certainly better than the first one, but still not my thing. I think Samuel L Jackson was in an entirely different movie; the disconnect was strong.

This did pick up around the halfway mark when there's more Black Widow, so it did hold my attention.

Have you seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment