Thursday, May 7, 2020

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

Title: Captain America: The First Avenger
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 4 minutes
Release Date: July 22, 2011
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adeventure
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Joe Johnson
Starring: Chris Evans, Hugo Weaving, Samuel L. Jackson


Who would I recommend this to?
People who already like this movie.

What is this about?
A military reject (asthma!) turned supersoldier, hence the clever name.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever...never...

Where does it take place?
Norway, Italy, and New York in 1943.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was next up in my MCU marathon.

How did I like this?
It's boring as hell, but to be fair I hate war movies. That musical number was entertaining though.

That was an odd ending, clearly a setup for future films.

Have you seen Captain America? What did you think?
It not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment