Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Craft (1996)

Title: The Craft
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: May 3, 1996
Genre(s): Drama, Fantasy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Andrew Fleming
Starring: Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of dark teen movies and the '90s.

What is this about?
Teen girls using witchcraft against their enemies.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a dark, stormy night...

Where does it take place?
A catholic high school.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I know I saw this movie a while ago, maybe 10-11 years ago, because my boyfriend at the time like it but I don't remember it. So I watched it again for my 32 days of Halloween marathon.

How did I like this?
This is sooo '90s! Complete with vinyl clothing, a token Black girl, and blood oaths.

Things get real, weird, and real weird real quick! I would have been obsessed with this movie if I had seen it when I was younger. I'm surprised this hasn't been remade yet; I'd watch it.

Have you seen The Craft? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment