Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Piranhaconda (2012)

Title: Piranhaconda
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: June 16, 2012
Genre(s): Sci-Fi
Production Co.: New Horizons Picture
Director: Jim Wynorski
Starring: Rib Hillis, Michael Madsen, Terri Ivens


Who would I recommend this to?
Umm....myself, honestly.

What is this about?
A couple of half-piranha half-anaconda creatures hunt down the scientist who stole their egg!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Umm...I use to just randomly watch it for funsies...or Halloween.

Where does it take place?
Hawaii.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it was the next "big" SyFy film after Sharktopus which is my all-time favorite.

How did I like this?
It's not as good as Sharktopus (honestly, what is?), but that theme song? Super catchy. And there's actually a decent plot and motivation here.

I'm sure you all know what to expect from a SyFy movie. If you love the cheesiness and shaky camera action complete with fake blood splatters, this movie is for you. If you don't...why not!?

Have you seen Piranhaconda? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment