Friday, October 23, 2020

Hotel Transylvania (2012)

Title: Hotel Transylvania
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 31 minutes
Release Date: September 28, 2012
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Genndy Tartakovsky
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Andy Samberg


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of silly vampires, or vampires in general.

What is this about?
Dracula's only daughter wants to go out into the world, but her dad is paranoid about humans. Especially when a boy shows up at the castle right before Mavis's birthday party.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Halloween, obviously.

Where does it take place?
Dracula's castle.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it was back in the day, because vampires. Duh. Now, it's time for Halloween!

How did I like this?
I seriously did not remember a single thing about this movie from the first time I saw it. But it's super cute! It's fun to see Dracula in a new way. Instead of being one of the most feared monsters, he's the most scared monster!

It made me cry?! I mean, most movies make me cry, but I didn't expect it from this one.

Have you seen Hotel Transylvania? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment