Monday, October 12, 2020

Monster House (2006)

Title: Monster House
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 31 minutes
Release Date: July 21, 2006
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Gil Kenan
Starring: Mitchel Musso, Sam Lerner, Spencer Locke


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like animated Halloween funtimes.

What is this about?
A house...that is...a monster...

When would be a good time to watch this?
As part of a Halloween movie marathon.

Where does it take place?
A typical American suburb.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I completely forgot this movie existed, but I've always wanted to watch it! Non-scary Halloween things are my jam.

How did I like this?

First, I don't like this animation style. It kind of made me dizzy looking at it. It's looks 3D without being 3D.

The story is a lot of fun though. It's the standard "no one believes the kids about supernatural occurrences" type plot, so lots of hijinks while they try to fight the house.

There were a lot more "adult" jokes and content than I was anticipating! That just makes it more fun.

Have you seen Monster House? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment