Friday, October 30, 2020

Halloweentown High (2004)

Title: Halloweentown High
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
Release Date: October 8, 2004
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Mark A.Z. Dippé
Starring: Kimberly J. Brown, Debbie Reynolds, Judith Hoag


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the other two movies.

What is this about?
Marnie starts an exchange program for kids from Halloweentown to attend school in the mortal world. What could go wrong?

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the second one.

Where does it take place?
Somewhere in the mortal world...

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I liked the other movies.

How did I like this?
It's so fun. It's interesting to see magic in the real world, although I did miss Halloweentown.

Have you seen Halloweentown High? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment