Monday, October 19, 2020

Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic (2018)

Title: Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic
Rating
: TV-PG
Run Time
: 42 minutes
Release Date
: October 14, 2018
Genre(s)
: Documentary
Production Co.
: T Group

Starring: Cierra Ramirez

Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fanatics!

What is this about?
How Disneyland, Disney World, and Disney Cruise Lines get decorated for Halloweentime!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you feel like getting into a spooky mood.

Where does it take place?
Disneyland and Disney World.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I am a Disney fanatic and absolutely love the parks during Halloween! I'm actually there now...

How did I like this?
Just like with the Christmas edition, I was tearing up. Disney parks really are the most magical places on Earth. It's super sad that Disneyland and Disney Cruise Lines won't be decorated this year, and Disney World is only partially decked out.

Have you seen Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment