Sunday, October 18, 2020

Beetlejuice (1988)

Title: Beetlejuice
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 32 minutes
Release Date: March 30, 1988
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: The Geffen Company
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Alec Baldwin, Geena Davis, Michael Keaton


Who would I recommend this to?
Tim Burton fans.

What is this about?
A young couple dies and becomes bound to their home, despite a new family moving in. They enlist the help of a smart-talking ghost.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need a Halloween laugh.

Where does it take place?
A house in New England?

Why did I decide to watch this?
I actually think I watched the cartoon before I knew about the movie. I wasn't born yet when either premiered, but I spent a lot of time watching Nickelodeon.


How did I like this?
This movie so fun. The iconic waiting room! Love it! I have legit tried to summon Betelgeuse before, because obviously. He'd made life more interesting.

Lydia also speaks to my soul. I myself am strange and unusual. Her stepmom is great too.

Have you seen Beetlejuice? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment