Friday, February 2, 2024

Stardust Telepath (2023)

Title: Stardust Telepath
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 9, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Studio Gokumi
Director: Kaori
Starring: Yurie Funato, Seria Fukagawa, Shiki Aoki


Who would I recommend this to?
You or anyone who felt like they simply didn't belong.

What is this about?
A high school girl wants to meet an alien, so she can finally feel understood.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon.

Where does it take place?
Earth.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like aliens. I was convinced I was an alien for a long time.

How did I like this?
I identified with Umika from that first scene! I too always felt like I wasn't understood or scene and struggled to speak up in class and knew I need to go to space to meet aliens who would get me! Other than that, it's just super cute!

Have you seen Stardust Telepath? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment