Monday, February 12, 2024

Meet the Robinsons (2007)

Title: Meet the Robinsons
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 39 minutes
Release Date: March 30, 2007
Genre(s): Animation, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director: Stephen J. Anderson
Starring: Daniel Hansen, Wesley Singerman, Angela Bassett


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
A young inventor tries to create a devise to keep his birth mother from giving him up for adoption.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now?

Where does it take place?
Mostly in the future.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because it was Disney and playing in 3D. Now, because I adore it.

How did I like this?
I love this movie! Science geek MC, time travel, dinosaurs, silly villain. It's got it all! Yes, I cried.

Have you seen Meet the Robinsons? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment