Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill (2023)

Title: Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 11, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: MAPPA
Director: Kiyoshi Matsuda
Starring: Yuuma Uchida, Satoshi Hino, Hina Kino


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of cozy, fun isekai.

What is this about?
A man is summoned into a fantasy world, but his only skill is online grocery delivery, which actually turns out to be pretty useful.

When would be a good time to watch this?

When you need something super fun and happy.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdoms of Veenan and Leonhardt.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded really fun.

How did I like this?
It's sooo fun! And the food looks delicious! There wasn't much of a plot. Just Mukouhda and Fel traveling around, fighting monsters, and cooking yummy things.

Have you seen Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment