Monday, February 26, 2024

Romantic Killer (2022)

Title: Romantic Killer
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 26 minutes
Release Date: October 27, 2022
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Comedy, Romance
Production Co.: domerica
Director: Kazuya Ichikawa
Starring: Rie Takahashi, Mikako Komatsu, Yuuichirou Umehara


Who would I recommend this to?
I'm not sure.

What is this about?
A girl's life is interrupted by a being demanding that her life become a dating sim.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Ummm....

Where does it take place?
Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded entertaining.

How did I like this?
I hated the first episode. I immediately did not like the animation style; it just looks off. What's with the weird boob shadows?! Anzu and Riri are both extremely annoying! The over-the-topness is toned down a little in the subsequent episodes, but it was still not to my taste.

There are a few cute moments in later episodes, but then they're followed by something annoying again. And there's a sudden tone shift, with some pretty serious topics in the last two episodes, which was jarring. I liked them though.

Have you seen Romantic Killer? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment