Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (2020)

Title: Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 7, 2020
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: EMT Squared
Director(s): Hisashi Ishii, Yuu Nobuta
Starring: Maki Kawase, Azumi Waki, Emi Miyajima


Who would I recommend this to?
Cute isekai fans, I guess.

What is this about?
A teenage girl gets trapped in her favorite VR game dressed as a cute bear.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you feel like something short and cute that doesn't require much brain power.

Where does it take place?
Crimonia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded cute.

How did I like this?
It's cute, but didn't really draw me in like I expected. I was kind of distracted by the fifteen-year-old sounding much older. And I wasn't interested in most of the plots; they were mostly just Yuna nicely helping people. I needed more cute bear adventure.

Have you seen Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment