Friday, February 9, 2024

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (2023)

Title: Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch!
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: April 3, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: EMT Squared
Director(s): Hisashi Ishii, Yuu Nobuta
Starring: Maki Kawase, Azumi Waki, Emi Miyajima


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first season.

What is this about?
An overpowered bear girl goes on adventures to help people.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the first season.

Where does it take place?
Crimonia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I liked the first season well enough.

How did I like this?
I definitely liked the bigger focus on action adventures over simple good deeds better. It's still not a favorite show, but it's very cute and fun.

Have you seen Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch!? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment