Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion (2013)

Title: Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 56 minutes
Release Date: October 26, 2013
Genre(s): Anime, Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.: Shaft
Director: Akiyuki Shinbou
Starring: Chiwa Saitou, Aoi Yuuki, Ai Nonaka


Who would I recommend this to?
Not fans of the series, but maybe yes, fans of the series. I don't know.

What is this about?
I have no clue, honestly. But it's visually interesting.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the main series, or the other two movies.

Where does it take place?
Mitakihara City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I enjoyed the series.

How did I like this?
"I don't expect you to understand. No one in the world could understand." I mean, I certainly do not understand anything going on in this movie. I didn't hate it, I just was confused the entire time. It felt like it was trying too hard to out due the original series.

Have you seen Rebellion? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment