Friday, January 19, 2024

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (2020)

Title: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: April 5, 2020
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Romance, Fantasy
Production Co.: SILVER LINK
Starring: Maaya Uchida, Tetsuya Kakihara, Saori Hayami


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like fun things.

What is this about?
A girl dies and is reincarnated in the otome game she was obsessed with as the villainess, but she's doing everything in power to avoid the bad endings!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon.

Where does it take place?
Fortune Lover.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read the light novels and thought they were fun.

How did I like this?
It's sooo cute! It really brought the light novels to life for me!

Have you seen My Next Life as a Villainess? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment