Monday, January 15, 2024

I'm in Love with the Villainess (2023)

Title: I'm in Love with the Villainess
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: October 3, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Comedy, Romance, LGBTQ+, Series
Production Co.: Platinum Vision
Director: Hideake Ooba
Starring: Yuu Serizawa, Karin Nanami, Aimi Terakawa


Who would I recommend this to?
I dunno.

What is this about?
A woman dies and is reincarnated into her favorite otome game, where she's actually in love with the villainess!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Bauer Kingdom Royal Academy.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's gay.

How did I like this?
I hated the first two episodes. I found Rae's over-the-top affections annoying rather than charming or humorous. However, the third and fourth episodes hooked me with more emotional plot threads. I'm generally not a fan of over-the-top humor or repetitive jokes, which are both used a lot in this series. But then the tender moments pull me back in.

Have you seen I'm in Love with the Villainess? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment