Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Brother Bear (2003)

Title: Brother Bear
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Release Date: November 1, 2003
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director: Aaron Blaise, Robert Walker
Starring: Joaquin Phoenix. Jeremy Suarez, Rick Moranis


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Disney's less popular films.

What is this about?
A young man leads with hate and is transformed into a bear to learn to love.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Alaska or Canada, I think.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I had never seen it and am trying to watch all Disney animated films.

How did I like this?
It's actually good. I can see why it wasn't too popular, but it's a solid adventure. Yes, I cried.

Have you seen Brother Bear? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment