Friday, January 26, 2024

Farming Life in Another World (2023)

Title: Farming Life in Another World
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 6, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: Zero-G
Starring: Atsushi Abe, Shino Shimoji, Lynn


Who would I recommend this to?
Farming Sim players.

What is this about?
A man dies and is reincarnated into a Farming Sim.

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you have time for something cozy.

Where does it take place?
The Forest of Death.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded fun.

How did I like this?
I absolutely adored this from the very beginning! It's essentially exactly like a farming game, so I was very familiar with the progression. However, the mid point does introduce a pretty entertaining plot. I wasn't sure about that at first, but it fit and kept me invested.

Have you seen Farming Life in Another World? What did you think?
If not, would you watch this?

No comments:

Post a Comment