Friday, May 27, 2022

Puss in Boots (2011)

Title: Puss in Boots
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: October 28, 2011
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: DreamWorks Animation
Director: Chris Miller
Starring: Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Zach Galifianakis


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Shrek who need more Puss.

What is this about?
A bandit cat searches for the fabled Golden Goose.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime really, but probably sometime after seeing the Shrek movies.

Where does it take place?
Spain, which has me questioning everything I thought I knew about the world of Shrek?!?!

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because I loved Shrek and Puss. Now, because I just finished watching all of the Shrek's again and actually forgot this movie existed.

How did I like this?
Baby Puss is the cutest thing ever. Forget Baby Dory. BABY PUSS!

It's basically Shrek without the toilet humor and more sexual jokes. There's some definitely LOL moments, but overall, it didn't hold my attention that well. Probably why I forgot about it.

Have you seen Puss in Boots? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment