Monday, May 9, 2022

Bee and PuppyCat - Season 1 (2014-18)

Title: Bee and PuppyCat - Season 1
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 12 mins
Release Date: November 20, 2014
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Series
Production Co.: Frederator Studios
Creator: Natasha Allegri
Starring: Allyn Rachel, Kent Osborne, Alexander James Rodriguez


Who would I recommend this to?
Uhh...you'll know if this is for you or not.

What is this about?
A broke young woman doing random side jobs in an alternate reality with her strange pet.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have an hour for something to totally change your state.

Where does it take place?
Some island and some alternate world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was mentioned in a Youtube video I watched and looked cute.

How did I like this?
This is not what I was expecting at all. It is completely unlike anything I have ever seen. The art style is exactly what I want to look at all the time. PuppyCat is the ultimate character. I liked how these short episodes covered some deep issues with care and humor.

The humor is not my thing at all, but that's a me problem that I'm well aware of. But I do think there needs to be more of this show. The finale was excellent and more to my liking and I need more of these characters!

Have you seen Bee and PuppyCat? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment