Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Shrek Forever After (2010)

Title: Shrek Forever After
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: May 21, 2010
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: DreamWorks Animation
Director: Mike Mitchell
Starring: Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Eddy Murphy


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the previous three movies.

What is this about?
Feeling stifled by family life, Shrek makes a deal with a disgruntled little man out for revenge!

When would be a good time to watch this?

After the other three.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdom of Far Far Away.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, in theaters, because it's Shrek! Now, because I missed Shrek.

How did I like this?
I really like it! It's my least favorite of the four, but it's by no means bad at all. It takes elements from the previous three movies to make something unique. And the ending makes me cry like a baby.

Have you seen Shrek Forever After? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment