Monday, May 23, 2022

Shrek the Third (2007)

Title: Shrek the Third
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: May 18, 2007
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: DreamWorks Animation
Director: Chris Miller, Raman Hui
Starring: Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the previous two movies.

What is this about?
When the king dies, Shrek and Fiona are next in line to rule, but that is the last thing Shrek wants!

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the other two and before the fourth one.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdom of Far Far Away.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I originally saw it in theaters because duh. Now I just had the urge to rewatch it.

How did I like this?
I adore this movie. It's so fun! Is it the best of the series? No, but the second one is impossible to top. I just liked how it dealt with "real" problems but still in the funny, fantasy style.

Have you seen Shrek the Third? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment