Monday, July 8, 2024

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (2023-24)

Title: Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 24 minutes
Release Date: September 29, 2023
Genre(s): Fantasy, Anime, Series
Production Co.: Madhouse
Director: Keiichirou Saitou
Starring: Atsumi Tanezaki, Kana Ichinose, Chiaki Kobayashi


Who would I recommend this to?
Those looking for something cozy, but still with moments of excitement.

What is this about?
A thousand-year-old elf mage goes on a journey.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you're in a cozy mood.

Where does it take place?
An unnamed fantasy world, all across it.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked good and is popular.

How did I like this?
 I really enjoyed it. The more bloody scenes caught me off guard, but overall this is really chill and cozy. It's quite slow paced, but never boring. I want to be Frieren when I grow up.

Have you seen Frieren? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment