Friday, June 14, 2024

Bridgerton - Season 3 (2024)

Title: Bridgerton - Season 3
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: May 16, 2024
Genre(s): Historical, Romance, Drama, Series
Production Co.: Shondaland
Creator: Chris Van Dusen
Starring: Nicola Coughlan, Luke Newton, Ruth Gemmell


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Women stepping into their power!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
Mayfair, 1815.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Bridgerton. Duh.

How did I like this?
This might be my favorite season? I was concerned at first, not because it was bad. But because there is SO MUCH going on. Several couples and multiple other side plots. It had me worried that they were rushing storylines because the show is in jeopardy? I'm hoping those worries are unfounded, because I need more! 

Have you seen Bridgerton? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment