Friday, June 7, 2024

Fashion Lala: The Story of the Harbour Light (1988)

Title: Fashion Lala: The Story of the Harbour Light
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 48 minutes
Release Date: March 11, 1988
Genre(s): Anime, Drama, Fantasy
Production Co.: Pierrot
Director: Motosuke Takahashi
Starring: Yuriko Yamamoto, Eriko Hara, Hidekatsu Shibata


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy cheesy '80s anime and cute stuff.

What is this about?
A young girl wants to design dresses for an upcoming dance competition, but her family is mean!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a free moment for brain candy.

Where does it take place?
I don't know, actually....

Why did I decide to watch this?
A friend posted about it and I thought it looked cute!

How did I like this?
This was sooo delightfully '80s! It was definitely cheesy, but it was fun. And a nice way to pass some time. It's definitely something I would have watched as a kid and then thought I dreamed up.

Have you seen Fashion Lala? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment